Monday, August 9, 2010

REFLECTION: 4th Week


Class has been cancelled. HOORAY!!! Smiley(HAHA... The positive side was : I didn't have to go to the class in the morning. Nice... But, the negative side is: I've been missing so much novel and valuable information and knowledge that they other group received.Smiley)



I knew from the other group that they have learnt how to print screen the day before. So I learnt from them and it’s looked so easy and simple. But, when tried to do it on my own laptop, it didn’t work the way they taught me. I need to press the fn key together with the prt sc key. It’s the first time I knew how to do it (haha… I really bad at technology). They also have been given a task to be completed. The task was to download Moyea software and using it they were to download several songs (one of the songs was waka waka). New software being introduced and to be tried.NICE...

Big SmileyBig Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment