Wednesday, October 20, 2010

REFLECTION: 9th Week



It's not too late to wish you "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri". MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.


OK, welcome back to UM. After the wonderful break, it's time to work again. Eating so much ketupat, rendang, satay, kuih raya and having fun chit chatting with my siblings and cousins let me escaped to the world of freedom and happiness. YES, free from lots and lots of works and assignments. Have forgotten about it for a while, but now forced to put myself in the mountain of works again. (sob sob) So, get ready and be prepared to toucher your brain again. HAHAHA...

Before started with this week event and stuff, just wanted to express my satisfaction of myself (hahaha) because I managed to finish the tasks given before the break. Some more "duit raya" from Pn. Foziah. "Pre" duit raya and now "post" duit raya- MODULE 2. Hooray!!! If the pre duit raya was audio editing, this post duit raya was about PHOTO EDITING. Interesting. I like editing pictures.


Software to be downloaded/used this time:

Adobe Photoshop

ACDsee

iPhoto

Microsoft Paint

PhotoBucket

Photoscape

Triscape FXfoto


Hmmm...so, start to download those software. What would happen to my laptop after this??? huhu... when everything's settle for this semester, going to get someone to format it.

There are many tutorials to be followed. Hope could finish it on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment